Be a part of the South Orange County Community College District team! We are always seeking highly qualified people to join our organization. If you have a passion for excellence and a commitment to preparing students for the highly competitive, global workplace, we invite you to apply for a position with the District.
Located in Orange County, in one of the most beautiful coastal regions of Southern California, SOCCCD enjoys easy access to Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs and the region's justly celebrated beaches, mountains, and deserts.
Special COVID-19 Notice
Thank you for your interest in working at South Orange County Community College District. Job interviews may be held in person (following all necessary precautions) or online. Employees must reside in California while employed with SOCCCD, even during remote work.
SOCCCD is committed to protecting the health and well-being of students, faculty, staff, administrators, and the communities it serves. Beginning January 8, 2022, all employees and volunteers must be fully vaccinated (as defined by the Centers for Disease Control) against COVID-19 unless approved as exempt due to a verified disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief (as defined in federal or state laws and regulations). More information can be found by visiting our COVID-19 page.
If you are faculty and do not meet the State minimum qualifications at time of application, you must attach the Supplemental Application for Equivalency Determination to your application.
Tips for Submitting an Application
- Complete all fields/sections on the application. Do not type “See Resume” or leave any fields blank. Applicants must enter their work experience, education, etc. on the District application. Applications reflecting “See Resume” will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for recruitment.
- Redact or remove any confidential information, or otherwise unrequested information that does not pertain to job related factors (e.g. social security numbers, birth dates, pictures, identifiers of protected characteristics, etc.) from your application, cover letter, CV/resume and/or transcript.
- Upload all required documents to your application. It is important to read all of the instructions on the “Application Questions” screen carefully to ensure that you submit all of the attachments required for each position. The attachment requirements may vary depending upon the position type. If any of the required documents are missing at the time your application is submitted, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for recruitment.
- Upload transcripts with degrees posted. If transcripts are required for the position, you can upload either unofficial or official transcripts, however the earned degree(s), with conferral date, must be posted on the transcript in order to be considered complete.
- Faculty Positions Only – Academic transcripts of all college level work showing date degree conferred from an accredited institution are required. For consideration, degrees must be conferred at the time of application, or applicant must complete the Supplemental Application for Equivalency Determination form and submit with their online application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of application. Successful candidate must provide official transcripts upon hire. Non-U.S. transcripts must include a certified U.S. evaluation with translation, (i.e., NACES agency: www.naces.org) at the time of application.
NOTE: if your degree is NOT CONFERRED, or you need to apply under equivalency, then download the Supplemental Application for Equivalency Determination form, complete the form, and attach it to your application.
- Do not use all lowercase or all uppercase letters when completing your application. Use of proper letter case is preferred.
Supplemental Application for Equivalency Determination (PDF) (Faculty Applicants)