Chaired by the Chancellor, the District-wide Planning Council (DWPC) addresses issues related to the implementation, assessment, evaluation, and prioritization of essential planning elements which include educational and resources planning, and is responsible for the discussion, approval and adoption of the components of the District-wide Strategic Plan.
The council monitors district-wide planning timelines, reviews progress on objectives and key performance indicators and conducts regular evaluation of the strategic plan, and also reviews and updates major planning documents such as the District-wide Planning and Decision Making Manual and District-wide Function Map.
- Chair: Chancellor (1)
- Co-chair: District Director, Research, Planning and Data Management (1)
- Directors, Research, Planning, and Accreditation, from each college (2)
- College Presidents, one from each college (2)
- Vice Presidents for Instruction, one from each college (2)
- Vice Presidents for Student Services, one from each college (2)
- Vice Presidents for College Administrative Services, one from each college (2)
- Student representatives, one from each college (2)
- Deans, one from each college, and one classified manager from District Services (3)
- Academic Senate Presidents, one from each college (2)
- Faculty representatives, two from each college as appointed by Academic Senates (4)
- Classified Senate representatives, one from each college and District Services (3)
- Vice Chancellor, Business Services (1)
- Vice Chancellor, Human Resources and Employer/Employee Relations (1)
- Vice Chancellor, Technology & Learning Services (1)
* The committee has a designated membership and will invite content experts to meetings as related to the agenda items to be discussed.