Research and Planning
The Research and Planning department:
- provides comprehensive data analysis and recommendations in the areas of instruction, student services, administrative services, technology, human resources and business services;
- facilitates the district strategic planning process;
- analyzes research studies on student outcome measures consistent with existing accreditation standards;
- assists the colleges with data needs and methodologies in conducting program review and institutional effectiveness studies;
- writes grant proposals in support of the growth and development of educational programs; and
- facilitates the development, implementation and coordination of the district’s educational master plan.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Business Address: 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Click here for the building location.
District Director, Research, Planning & Data Management
|Nicole Ortega, Ph.D.
|Research & Planning Analyst
|Program Research Analyst (student success - categorical)
|Senior Administrative Assistant
Select this link to be redirected to the Office of Planning, Research and Accreditation for Saddleback College.
Irvine Valley College
Select this link to be redirected to the Office of Research, Planning and Accreditation for Irvine Valley College.