- ensuring that policies and practices are in compliance with federal and state nondiscrimination and equal opportunity statutes and regulations;
- receiving and investigating all complaints from employees and students related to harassment and other issues;
- collective bargaining and mediation;
- grievance, discipline procedures, and administrative hearings; and
- interpretation and guidance to administrators and others in areas of negotiated agreements, board policies and procedures.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Business Address: 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Human Resources Department is located on the third floor of the Health Sciences Building.
Click here for the building location.